My Blogs

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Real life intervenes...  I won't be near a computer until Sunday evening.  

In the meantime, why don't you spend some time looking through the archives.  Or staring at the little slideshow, like I do for hours at a time.

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN VIEW THESE BLOG PICTURES IN HIGH RESOLUTION?
Not all computers work the same, so I can't guarantee this will work for you...
Put your mouse pointer over a picture you like, and right-click on it.  Look for Open Link options, click on one of them.  You should see the picture in a new tab or window.  If it's got a plus sign, click the picture and you'll see it in high resolution.  Then you can right-click again and save it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
I'm horny and I'm angry. Get used to it.

Blog Archive